A Grade II listed early 19th century building, steeped in history, The Gun is located on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the Docklands. The Gun takes its name from the cannon, fired to celebrate the opening of the West India Import Docks in 1802 and was allegedly home to Lord Nelson’s…
THIS SUMMER, SOAK UP SOME SHAKESPEARE IN THE GARDEN WITH FULLER'S
After a somewhat disrupted year, we're all in need of a “Summer of Love” more than ever. Open Bar are back with two plays that are full to the brim with comedy, romance and adventure!
Experience Shakespeare as it was intended - informal, raucous and in a spacious pub garden with a drink in hand. Whether this will be your first, or thirty-first night of Shakespeare, you will not be disappointed.
LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST
Four couples separated by an oath, a “fantastical spaniard” longing for a forbidden love, misplaced letters, a ridiculous play-within-a-play, a chorus of ukuleles, lightning-fast costume changes, drinks at your fingertips...could Open Bar be back in Fullers pub gardens with their unique, modern and fast-paced production of Love's Labour's Lost?
Four actors will play all seventeen characters in this mischievous, and rather pertinent, love story. We can't wait to bring you the kind of entertainment we all deserve this summer: laughter, romance and, perhaps most importantly, the longest word in Shakespeare!
To ensure that customers enjoy Fuller's Shakespeare in the Garden safely, we are following government guidance for outdoor theatre. Tickets are priced at £18 per person. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
"Full of Gumption, pace and enthusiasm" - 5 Stars - West End Wilma
"One thing is guaranteed, you will smile and you will laugh, it's sheer entertainment" - 5 Stars - London Pub Theatres
"Lovely, witty naughty - pub theatre at its playful best" - 5 Stars - Customer, The Plough
Please note seating is not allocated
|19:30 - 22:00||£18.00|
27 Coldharbour, Docklands, E14 9NS
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.