Great food, friendly service and first-rate beer. That's the simple, winning formula that makes The Duke of Kent one of the best pubs in Ealing. Dating back to Georgian times, the Duke is a traditional pub of some heritage. Looking for somewhere to eat in Ealing? Using locally-sourced produce wherever…
THIS SUMMER, SOAK UP SOME SHAKESPEARE IN THE GARDEN WITH FULLER'S
After a somewhat disrupted year, we're all in need of a “Summer of Love” more than ever. Open Bar are back with two plays that are full to the brim with comedy, romance and adventure!
Experience Shakespeare as it was intended - informal, raucous and in a spacious pub garden with a drink in hand. Whether this will be your first, or thirty-first night of Shakespeare, you will not be disappointed.
AS YOU LIKE IT
Run away with Rosalind and Celia as the Forest of Arden quite literally lands in your local pub garden this summer. It may look fresh out of Shakespeare’s day, but Open Bar makes sure it’s as relevant as ever, with original songs to help you follow the plot and six actors leaping around our two-storey set, what more could you ask for this summer?! Oh yes, a pint in your hand and a friend by your side!
You will gasp at the spectacle, laugh til your sides hurt and be humming the tunes for weeks afterwards. We can’t wait to see you there!
To ensure that customers enjoy Fuller's Shakespeare in the Garden safely, we are following government guidance for outdoor theatre. Tickets are priced at £18 per person. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
"Full of Gumption, pace and enthusiasm" - 5 Stars - West End Wilma
"One thing is guaranteed, you will smile and you will laugh, it's sheer entertainment" - 5 Stars - London Pub Theatres
"Lovely, witty naughty - pub theatre at its playful best" - 5 Stars - Customer, The Plough
|19:30 - 22:00||£18.00|
Scotch Common, Ealing, W13 8DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.